Change of name to persons over 18 years of age
HOURS OF ATTENTION
Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00
- Change of Name: $ 10.00
- Request for Rectification of Registration Data: $ 2.00
Explanatory note: The fees exemption applies to citizens with disabilities of 30% or more, as established in the Organic Law on Disabilities.
WAY TO PAY
- Proof of payment.
- Identity card.
- Disability card.
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW BY THE USER
- Request the service in the information module and validate compliance with requirements
- Cancel the value of the procedure and request an appointment at the bank or collection point of the agency
- Approach the attention module according to your turn
- Submit required documentation
- Confirm name change data
- Sign documents
PROCEDURE EXECUTION TIME
40 minutes approximately.
- Being over 18 years.
Note: The processing time corresponds to the procedure carried out in the General Directorate of Civil Registry, Identification, and Identification agencies. If the user requires the Subregistered Registration Certificate or the change or update made, it must be requested. It can be obtained after 8 days of entering the sub-registration process.